Mutual funds are an excellent investment option for those seeking long-term capital growth. They offer several benefits, such as diversification, risk control, and professional fund management. With many different funds on the market, though, choosing the right one can be challenging. In this article, we will explore the different types of online apps available for investing in mutual funds and keep you updated on the top performers and recent trends of mutual funds in India.
1. How to Invest in Mutual Funds Online:
With the advent of digital technologies, investing in mutual funds online has never been easier. Here is a step-by-step guide to invest in mutual funds online:
1. a) Choose your investment style – Before investing in mutual funds, it’s essential to determine your investment style. Different mutual funds cater to different investment objectives, and it’s crucial to choose a fund that aligns with your investment goals.
2. b) Complete your KYC – The next step is to complete your KYC (Know Your Customer) process. KYC is a mandatory requirement for all mutual fund investors, and it involves submitting your identity and address proof.
3. c) Select a fund – Once you have completed your KYC, you can start exploring different mutual fund schemes and select a fund that aligns with your investment goals.
4. d) Invest – After selecting a fund, you can invest in Mutual Funds Online using any of the digital platforms or mobile apps. The online process of investing in mutual funds is easy and hassle-free.
1. Online Apps for Investment:
In recent years, several digital platforms and mobile apps have emerged that make investing in mutual funds online easier. Here are some popular apps available in the market for investment in mutual funds:
a) Bajaj Finserv App – This app offers a user-friendly interface to help investors research, analyze, and invest in mutual funds.
b) Moneycontrol App – The Moneycontrol App offers investors access to a wide range of mutual funds and market updates.
c) myCAMS App –myCAMSApp allows you to invest in mutual funds, access your investments and track your portfolio performance.
d) MF Utility App – The MF Utility App is an integrated platform that enables investors to transact in mutual funds through a single window. Top Performing Mutual Funds in India
Mutual funds have become a popular investment option in India due to their potential to generate higher returns than traditional savings accounts or fixed deposits. However, with so many mutual funds available, it can be overwhelming to decide which ones to invest in.
Here are some of the top-performing mutual funds in India:
1. Axis Bluechip Fund: This large-cap fund aims to achieve long-term capital appreciation by investing in blue-chip companies with a proven track record.
2. SBI Small Cap Fund: This small-cap fund invests in companies with a small market capitalization, offering high growth potential.
3. Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund: This mid-cap fund invests in a diversified portfolio of stocks with a focus on emerging sectors.
4. Axis Midcap Fund: This mid-cap fund aims to generate long-term capital growth by investing in mid-cap stocks with strong growth potential.
5. ICICI Prudential Bluechip Fund: This large-cap fund invests in blue-chip companies, offering stability and growth potential.
6. Canara Robeco Emerging Equities Fund: This mid-cap fund invests in emerging sectors with high growth potential.
7. Kotak Emerging Equity Fund: This mid-cap fund invests in emerging sectors with strong growth potential.
8. Parag Parikh Long Term Equity Fund: This multi-cap fund invests in a diversified portfolio of equities with a focus on long-term growth.
9. HDFC Hybrid Equity Fund: This hybrid fund invests in a mix of equity and debt securities, offering a balance of stability and growth potential. As of August 2021, the fund has given a 1-year return of 42.6%.
10. ICICI Prudential Equity and Debt Fund: This hybrid fund invests in a mix of equities and debt securities for capital appreciation and stability. As of August 2021, the fund has given a 1-year return of 44.7%.
1. Recent Trends in Mutual Funds:
Mutual funds are evolving to cater to new and emerging investment needs. One significant trend is ESG-based (Environmental, Social, and Governance) funds that allow investors to participate in companies committed to environmental standards and social governance norms. Another significant trend is the rise of ETFs, which are easy to trade and require no investment minimums, making them an option for investors looking for cost-effective and transparent investments.
Mutual funds providea great opportunity to invest in long-term wealth accumulation. While choosing the right mutual fund can be challenging, several apps in the market, such as Bajaj FinservApp, make the process simple and hassle-free. By tracking the top performers and recent trends, investors can make more informed choices when investing their money.